2018-2019 Application Materials
The following materials are needed to apply for a 2018-2019 WCMP grant. Please read all materials carefully.
Applications are due
Friday, November 3, 2017. Contact staff at
firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
- Cover Memo and Workshop Schedule (PDF)
- Request for Proposal (PDF)
- Detailed Applications Instructions, includes REQUIRED certification forms for all applications (PDF)
- Grant Application Form (Word)
highly encouraged to discuss proposals with staff prior to the due date.
2018-2019 Applicant Information
The Wisconsin Coastal Management Council Project Selection Committee will meet in January 2018 to hear grant applicants' presentations and develop funding recommendations for the 2018-2019 grant cycle. The funding recommendations will be approved by the Coastal Management Council at its February 2018 meeting. The Department of Administration Secretary will make the final funding decisions.
Important dates to remember:
- Grant Workshops: August-September 2017
- Application Deadline: November 3, 2017
- Project Review Committee: January 2018
- WCMC Meeting: February 2018
- Projects Selected: March 2018
- Projects Begin: July 1, 2018*
- Project Completion: June 30, 2019
*Project start date of July 1 is not guaranteed for projects requiring additonal approval.
Contact staff for more information.
Required Forms & Reporting
*Current grant recipients only*
Grantees are required to submit progress reports (quarterly), final reports, and invoices using Program supplied templates. Please contact Lauren Leckwee (email@example.com) or your assigned grant manager if you have not received one of these templates.
Regarding Performance Measures, the WCMP, as terms of continuing federal grant funding, is required to submit numbers for defined areas in:
- Public Access - Sites created or enhanced
- Coastal Habitat - # of Acres restored
- Training Events - all related events in any category
- Coastal Dependent Uses & Community - developed or implemented plans, policies, ordinances
- Government Coordination & Decision Making (Program only)
The numbers generated by activities in these areas must be reported for the fiscal year in which they occurred. For example, an activity occurring between July 1, 2017 and June 30, 2018 must be reported to WCMP by June 30, 2018 regardless of extension status.
- Quarterly Reports: September 30, December 30, March 30, June 30 for the duration
- Final Report: No later than 60 days after the end of the grant period