As of 2:00PM CT, January 21st, 2022, the Diverse Business InvestmentGrant is no longer accepting applications in accordance with the application deadline posted in the Program Grant Announcement.
The purpose of the Diverse Business Investment Program is to provide funding to Community Development Financial Institutions to support grants and forgivable loans to small businesses in qualified census tracts or areas disproportionately impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic. The State intends to award up to $37.5 million in grants through this Program. Funding for this assistance is provided to Wisconsin by the Federal American Rescue Plan Act of 2021.
For more information regarding the Diverse Business Investment Program, including the grant application, please visit the links below. If you are interested in keeping up to date on the latest information regarding the Diverse Business Investment Program, subscribe to our mailing list today!
- Press Release - October 5, 2021
- Grant Announcement - Document Updated 12-23-2021
- The Grant Announcement contains program details, eligibility requirements, and application selection and award processes.
- Eligible Expense Incurred Period March 3, 2021 through December 31, 2024
- Grant Announcement Issue Date Monday, November 29, 2021
- Application Form Live Monday, November 29, 2021
- Webinar Friday, December 10, 2021 at 1:15 PM CT
- Questions Due Monday, December 13, 2021 at 2:00 PM CT
- Applications Due Friday, January 14, 2022 Friday, January 21, 2022 at 2:00 PM CT
- Notification of Award Issue Date February 2022 (estimate)
- Grant Agreement Execution February 2022 (estimate)
- Final Report See section 1.8 of Grant Announcement
ContactPlease review all available documentation on this page prior to contacting the program.