Enables all or part of a town to consolidate with a contiguous city or village.
- Resolutions passed by both communities describing what services the new consolidated municipality will provide;
- Boundary agreements developed between the consolidating communities and all of their adjacent municipal neighbors;
- Comprehensive plan developed for the new consolidated community;
- Ordinances passed by a two-thirds vote of each consolidating community’s elected officials, and
- Referendum vote approved by the residents of each consolidating community's residents.