CDBG - Rural Economic Area Development Initiative (READI) Application Materials
READI Application (subject to change)
To be considered for READI Grant funding, submit two completed and signed original applications and one electronic version (including all required application attachments) to:
Wisconsin Department of Administration
Division of Energy, Housing, and Community Resources
Bureau of Community Development
ATTN: READI Applications
101 E. Wilson Street, 6th Floor
PO Box 7970
Madison, WI 53707-7970
- At this time, funds will be competitively awarded on a first come, first served basis. Applications that do not meet a minimum threshold will not be funded. At any point in the future, the Department reserves the ability to set a competition period for funding.
- Applications submitted by fax will
not be accepted.
- A complete electronic copy of the application including all required application attachments) must be provided along with the two signed, original paper applications.
- The electronic copy may be submitted by email to
firstname.lastname@example.org or on a USB stick or CD along with the paper applications.
- The electronic copy is not a replacement for the original paper applications.
- It is the responsibility of the applicant to ensure that the Grant Application packet is complete for submission. Applications that are incomplete, missing the required attachments, or are submitted without the required electronic copy may not be reviewed.
- Applications must be unbound. No staples or spiral binding. Use rubber bands or binder clips to hold the application and its attachments together.
- Include an index for all attachments so that a viewer can easily reference the relevant documents.
- All application materials and attachments should be printed on standard 8-1/2 x 11-inch paper. The electronic copies can be enlarged by the reviewer for more detailed viewing if necessary.