GRANT APPLICATION PROCESS
I. 2018-2019 Coastal Management Grant Program
Please see below for application instructions. Contact staff at email@example.com with any questions.
II. 2018-2019 Coastal Management Grant Program (Deadline: Friday November 3, 2017)
Approximately $1,300,000 is available through the Wisconsin Coastal Management Program (WCMP) to enhance and restore coastal resources within the state's coastal zone--all counties adjacent to Lakes Superior and Michigan, with their 1,000 miles of shoreline.
Applicants are encouraged to contact WCMP staff early to discuss project proposals ideas and application requirements.
New Application Information
2018-2019 WCMP Grants are available for
The following materials are needed to apply for a 2018-2019 WCMP grant. Please read all materials carefully. Applications are due Friday, November 3, 2017.
- Coastal Wetland Protection and Habitat Restoration
- Nonpoint Source Pollution Control
- Coastal Resource and Community Planning
- Great Lakes Education
- Public Access
- Cover Memo and Workshop Schedule (PDF)
- Request for Proposal (PDF)
- Detailed Applications Instructions, includes REQUIRED certification forms for all applications (Word)
- Grant Application Form (Word)
- Workshop Presentation for 2017-2018 grant cycle (PDF)
Sample Grant Applications
- Coastal Resource and Community Planning (PDF)
- Nonpoint Pollution Control (PDF)
- Wetland Protection (PDF)
2018-2019 Applicant Information
The Wisconsin Coastal Management Council Project Selection Committee will meet in January 2018 to hear grant applicants' presentations and develop funding recommendations for the 2018-2019 grant cycle. The funding recommendations will be approved by the Coastal Management Council at its February 2018 meeting. The Department of Administration Secretary will make the final funding decisions.
Current Grant Recipient Progress Reports and Invoice Forms
- Progress Report Form (please request a customized form from your grant manager)
- Invoice Form (please request a customized form from your grant manager)
III. Area of Concern Land Acquisition Grants
The WCMP solicits grant applications to support public land acquisition within Wisconsin's Areas of Concern (AOCs) and their associated watersheds. There are no grant opportunities at this time. Land acquisition in AOCs is now supported by the Coastal and Estuarine Land Conservation Program.