Skip to main content


Questions on completing the  forms?  Contact the state agency that forwarded the forms/link to you (the state agency that you will be receiving payments from).

Please submit the forms below to the state agency that you provide goods or services to (the agency who you will submit the invoice to).  The State has a central supplier database, so you only need to submit the forms to one state agency.


WiSMART/STAR Vendor Adds and Contact Changes
Note: Individuals who do not provide goods or services to the State (i.e. grant recipients) ONLY need to complete IRS W-9 Form (they do not also need to complete DOA-6457).

DOA-6457: STAR Vendor Information
IRS W-9 Form

Electronic Deposit (ACH) - Note: All deposit information will be verified by the State Controller's Office

DOA-6456: STAR Authorization for Electronic Deposits (voided check, deposit ticket or bank letter must be attached)

Vendor Name or Taxpayer Identification Number Change

DOA-6458 STAR Change of Vendor Name
IRS W-9 Form

DOA-6459 STAR Change of Tax ID
IRS W-9 Form 

IRS W-8BEN Form - Certificate of Foreign Status